[bookshare-discuss] Re: haven't heard

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:45:21 -0400

For me, my verification from NLS happened pretty quickly...maybe a week, if
that, but some have had to wait much longer, so give it some more time. I can't
really give you a good estimate of how long it could take since it happened so
quickly for me, but this has come up on the list before where some have had to
wait much longer, so having to wait for more than two weeks isn't unheard-of.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx