[bookshare-discuss] Re: haven't heard

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:33:14 -0400

Hi, Evan. You didn't happen to change email addresses or anything during the
process? That does seem odd that you wouldn't have heard from them once the
verification process was complete. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger only (no email): mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx