[bookshare-discuss] Personal Story

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
Every once in a while I like to give peoople examples of how Booksare is
helping someone and this time that someone is me. I had to read a children's
novel for a children's lituriture course I took in college in the summer of
2003. The provider that I get my talking books from didn't have the book. When
I got my scanner in fall of 2004 I scanned that book it happened to be
Surviving the Aplewhites. it was accepted by bookshare 3 weeks later. in
October of 2004. I just got word about 2 weeks ago that the provider of the
talking book NOW has it on tape. Keep up the good work bookshare. Way to go.

Anastasia

http://mail.yahoo.com