[bookshare-discuss] Re: Thinking of two books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:13:22 -0400

I never read The Rebel Witch. I did read all the Narnia books and later read Tolkien in the in the early seventies in college. Is the Tolkien bookshare copy in great shape. So many people would download that as a first taste when becoming a member for the first time. Imagine actually owning a copy of the Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. I know I would download things like that when I first joined.

We want truly special copies of classic books we all loved as children. So much fun to have fantasies and children's books.

E.