[bookshare-discuss] Thinking of two books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:20:41 -0400

Does anyone know the titles of any of these books.

Smile, they were from my childhood, and I would so love to get them again,
but... have not been able to find them.

The Rebel Witch, is about w witch apprentice who has to save her Teacher,
there is a toad with an umbrella in the story and two circus acrobats and a
necromancer.  Was on tape from NLS a long time ago, can't find it in my
library.

Something about "The Game" or "Playing the Game' about a planet named prize,
people in a futeristic place, where unemployment is rampent, and the
"thought police" can see your thoughts.  A student, who is a teacher and her
friends are sent to a "new planet" to help conlonize it.  One of her friends
is a geologist, and other a psyciatrist, Would have been for seventh grade
or so.

A story or series of stories about a kid who is normal but has vampire
parents, and there for isn't allowed to go to school.  The  kid has a tutor,
and they have to move in the night.  His mom and dad raid the blood bank for
meals.  Am thinking sixth grade.

Eddie's Manajorie, or however you spell a collection of animals.  About a
boy who wants a pet, starts hanging out in a pet shop helping out the owner,
and his adventures by the end he ends up with cats, a dog and a horse, If I
am not mistaken.  4th grade.

A story about a boy, who looks up in an add and wins his very own Butler.
And the adventures they have including cooking cookies for dinner,
challenges with the next door neightbor.

Tghese were stories that our Librarian read to us when I was in elementary
school and I remember them to this day but am wondering what the heck are
the titles?

Smile, if anyone knows, would love to know.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.