[bookshare-discuss] Re: Thinking of two books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:30:58 -0400

Hi, Shelley. NLS released The Rebel Witch when I was a child, and I've got a decade on you. (smile) So it must be a book from the late seventies or early eighties. I'll do some hunting around on Paperback Swap and in my library's card catalog. I liked that book too, and I'd like to read it again. That author really knew how to engage a child's imagination. I guess my first stop is NLS to find out who wrote the book. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Does anyone know the titles of any of these books.

Smile, they were from my childhood, and I would so love to get them again, but... have not been able to find them.

The Rebel Witch, is about w witch apprentice who has to save her Teacher, there is a toad with an umbrella in the story and two circus acrobats and a necromancer. Was on tape from NLS a long time ago, can't find it in my library.