[bookshare-discuss] Submitted another children's title

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:19:37 -0500

This one is based on the television shows of Eerie, Indiana. I read it
completely through and it should be an easy validation for someone. I
verified the copyright name on copyright.gov if the validator wants to put
that in the comments field to avoid any confusion. Anyway, the book is EERIE
INDIANA #1: RETURN TO FOREVERWARE by Mike Ford, and the book jacket info is
below:
Marshall Teller and Simon Holmes have a summer job as strange as the town
they live in. They're cleaning up the basement and attic at the Stewarts'
house, and there's something weird about their employers. They wear clothes
from twenty years ago, listen to old music, eat food the boys never heard
of. Back then, Mrs. Stewart was a Foreverware representative-she sold the
creepy containers that can keep anything fresh, forever. What has Mrs.
Stewart been storing in her Foreverware for the past twenty years? And why
is she looking at Simon like he might be the next visitor to her Foreverware
room-permanently?
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.