[bookshare-discuss] Submitted another children's title

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:47:54 -0500

Hi, all. I just submitted another short children's chapter book, FOURTH
GRADE RATS by Jerry Spinelli. I've read it completely through and chapter
headings should already be protected, so it should be an easy validation for
someone...less than 90 pages. The book jacket info is below:
First grade babies! Second grade cats! Third grade angels! Fourth grade
rats! Suds wishes he were still in third grade so he could keep on being an
angel. But his best friend, Joey, is proud to be a rat, which he calls the
next step up to being a man. According to Joey, fourth grade rats aren't
afraid of spiders, don't carry babyish lunch boxes, and they don't cry. What
rats do is push little kids off the swings, say no to their mothers, and eat
real meat (like baloney). Becoming a real rat doesn't sound too good to
Suds.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.