[bookshare-discuss] Submitted another children's title

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:56:34 -0500

Thanks to Cindy, TWO OF A KIND: THE SLEEPOVER SECRET has now been submitted.
It's a book based on the show of the twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley. The book
jacket info is below. All chapter headings didn't scan properly and have
been corrected. The copyright might have been a bit confusing, so I verified
that on copyright.gov. Anyway, the book jacket info follows:
What a blast! Ashley is having a sleepover-and Jennifer Dilber, the most
popular girl in school, is coming! Ashley works super-hard to make sure her
party will be perfect. She doesn't want any surprises. But she gets a big
surprise when the girls play Truth or Dare-and Mary-Kate tells Jennifer an
amazing secret. A secret she's never even told Ashley . . .
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.