[bookshare-discuss] Re: book added to collection

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:09:34 -0500

It may not have been updated when you looked. Look again. It should show up
sooner or later. <smile> BREAKFAST WITH JESUS by Greg Laurie, the one I
submitted, is also in the collection as of Tuesday night, I think, or last
night...my days run together sometimes! <smile> It's up there, anyway. If
someone mentions a book and you don't see it in the New Books list, you can
always do a search for it. Just remember to click on the book's link if you
want to download the BRF copy, since only the DAISY copy shows up on the
simple search page. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.