[bookshare-discuss] Re: SEPARATE PAGES FOR BOOKS IN ENGLISH, BOOKS IN SPANISH, AND BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:22:28 -0700

I am a fluent Spanish speaker who taught the language at the University of
Iowa for a number of years and I hartily concur with the sentiment that
Spanish books are for all of us, even us gringos.

I do think, however, that having lists of new titles in English, Spanish,
and any other language added to the collection would be useful for searching
out in a more targeted way what one is looking for.

All the best,
Brian Miller