[bookshare-discuss] Re: SEPARATE PAGES FOR BOOKS IN ENGLISH, BOOKS IN SPANISH, AND BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:10:38 -0700 (PDT)

If you go to Jake's site and bookmark it, you can
easily access books added in English each day without
looking at the Spanish.

Perhaps you wrote this before reading Janice's
explanation about the grant that provided for the
books and for memberships to be given free to
Spanish-speakers who qualify. Unfortunately, no one
has given a grant to provide books for
English-language readers.

Remember, too, that many Spanish-speaking children are
learning English in school but also need to read in
their own language while they're doing it.

Cindy