[bookshare-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:52:11 -0400

      Dust : a history of the small and the invisible  Amato, Joseph Anthony.

      Stitching a revolution : how the quilt put a human face on AIDS and
brought healing to America  Jones, Cleve.

      More cunning than man : a social history of rats and men  Hendrickson,
Robert, 1933-

      Safe food : bacteria, biotechnology, and bioterrorism  Nestle, Marion.

      My office is killing me! : the sick building survival guide  May, Jeffrey
C.

      The world of the bottlenosed dolphin  Caldwell, David Keller, 1928-

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)