[bookshare-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:27:08 -0500

Picked up the following the Frigid temperatures mean lots of in door time.

     Poop : a natural history of the unmentionable  Davies, Nicola, 1958-

     The Great Redwall Feast  Jacques, Brian.

     Julie Andrews : an intimate biography  Stirling, Richard.

     Kids weaving  Swett, Sarah.

     The truth about poop  Goodman, Susan E., 1952-

O.k. so I have a wierd sense of humor, but since her Extreme Animals was so good, figured that her other book would be too.

Happy scanning and stay warm.!

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)