[bookshare-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:47:41 -0400

Cheryl,

I use openbook to scan my books, but I'll just save the file as a .txt document. Like I mentioned, I would expect I'll be working on the book some time in October. I will also email you directly when I submit the file to Bookshare.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>