[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Help with a Windows 7 question

  • From: "Ron Miller" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:09:07 -0400

Hello Shelley,
From the desktop she can click on My computer, or from the Search (edit
field) that appears when she clicks on Start she can type "My computer"
and click on the displayed  app.

Once My Computer is open, she can right-click on the file she wants to
unzip to open the Applications menu and click on "Extract All." She will
be placed in a dialog that will allow her to unzip all files in the .zip
archive. If she simply clicks on "Extract all," the files will be placed
in a folder which has the same name as the zipped file, or, she can
click on Browse and select a different location for the folder
containing the extracted files.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards

Ron Miller