[bookshare-discuss] O_T Help with a Windows 7 question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:51:58 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have a client on Thursday who wants to know how to unzip files, after downloading them and put them in folders on a NLS cartarage so she can listen to them in the digital talking book player.

The catch, she is a mouse user, and she has Windows Seven which I don't.

Does anyone know of any cheat sheets or pointers on how to accomplish this task and show it to her, and make myself sound somewhat intelligent. I will be looking through the books on the topic, but am hoping for some assistance, smile.

Thanks.
Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)