[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Help with a Windows 7 question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:30:12 -0400

Especially when the person in question is nervous about using her computer. Thank you everyone for your advise, I am writing the info down and will try it tomorrow night with my Mom's computer if she will let me.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>