[bookshare-discuss] Re: Help! Bookshare Has Been Invaded!

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:01:07 -0400

Hi, Terra. My first guess is that your edit period might have expired before you could upload the book. When a volunteer takes a book to validate, he or she is given seven days to work on the book. After that time, the book will go back to the step 1 page. If you're still actively working on the book, you can renew it before your session expires. Each renewal gives you another seven days to work on your book. If your session expires, you are no longer listed as the validater for that book. You can always just download it again while being sure to keep the file you're working on.

If this doesn't sound like what is happening in your situation, please let me know which book you're working on. I'm sure we can put our heads together and figure it out.

Monica Willyard

Terra Syslo wrote:
I just signed up to be a volunteer, and downloaded my first book, but when I went to upload it it said I had no books for publishing. Does anyone know why I'd get that message?
email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo