[bookshare-discuss] Re: Going, Going, Gone!

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 00:25:39 -0400 (EDT)

Most nifty. But i spot a few missing too.
Like Macmillan and fsg and hay house...but there is still time.
In fact I am going to search some titles again because the publishers are now here.
Thanks or sharing.
kare

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015, Judy s. wrote:

Hi Karen,

There's a list of publishers that submit books at: https://www.bookshare.org/cms/partners/publishers/publisher-partners

It says that over 500 publishers are donating books.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 10/30/2015 7:57 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Hi Roger,
Is there a list of publishers contributing to Bookshare somewhere?
I can think of two major ones for whom I have not found books, but they
may be contributing just not the titles I am seeking.

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of