[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fantasy book club

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 02:39:38 -0400

Hi, Lana. The fantasy book club sounds like fun to me, and I'm totally new to that genre. I've met Vapour in the Bookshare room, and he's inspired me to branch out and try something new. The software program you use for the Bookshare community room is tiny and fast to install. It won't ask you for any personal information or do anything weird to your machine. You'll see a button to install it the first time you visit the Bookshare room. Once it's running, you just put your name that you want people to see in the user name field and leave the password box blank. Once you're in the room, talking is as easy as just holding down the control key. You'll hear a little beep and will know it's your turn to talk. You're welcome to drop by and practice chatting if you like. I'd enjoy talking with you, and I know others would too. To get to the chat room, just open your web browser and go to http://www.friendsofbookshare.org and choose the link to enter the Bookshare room. I hope we'll see you there soon.

Monica Willyard