[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fantasy book club

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 23:08:00 -0400

It might be fun to do fantasy as it relates to myth. I never read The Book of Three. Did read the Mabanogion. (spelled incorrectly). I was the one who got Charlotte Guest's translation into RFBD in the 1980s so it became accessible.

If you want folks to sign up for the fantasy book club, i sign up.

E.