[bookshare-discuss] Re: Dictionaries and Encyclopedias

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 16:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

It annoys me that one must pay for Britannica. Britannica I bought the World
Book when my children were young, and I still look things up in it rather than
turning on the computer if I'm watching something on t.v. and want to check
some historical fact. It was on sale very cheaply, at the grocery store, a
volume or two at a time--and then  there were inexpensive current annual
volumes.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: