[bookshare-discuss] Re: Dictionaries and Encyclopedias

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 18:44:54 -0400

Actually there have been studies done that have determined that Wickopedia is more accurate and less prone to errors than the traditional encyclopedia, but as my professors in college always said, Use Multiple sources and if one source disagrees determine why.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Lewellen" <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>