[bookshare-discuss] Re: Cindy's posted lists

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:03:05 -0400

Hi, Cindy. Putting the titles in caps wouldn't help those of us who use
screen readers. If you're reading the message with your eyes, you can see
that the text is bigger and jump through that way, but that wouldn't help
those of us who depend on speech to read. However you do the lists doesn't
bother me one way or the other, but I just thought you should know. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx