[bookshare-discuss] Re: Cindy's posted lists

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:37:54 -0500

Cindy, et al,
I'm still astounded with the number of times it has been posted, that you won't simply point your browsers to
http://jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

Choose English Books sorted by most recent publication date. Open your favorites/bookmarks and add the site. Then, whenever you want the new book information, navigate to that page using your favorite/bookmark.

It seems silly for Cindy to go to the trouble of gathering a list and editing out everything except title/author to post each night, when you can get all the information very easily.

We're working on getting BookShare to post links to this on their site.

Jake