[bookshare-discuss] Re: Cindy's posted lists

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:59:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the offer, Tony, but I don't think it's
necessary. If my posting the list on the two bookshare
lists is too annoying, which from the responses it
doesn't seem to be, it's not trouble just to send it
individually to people who want it by putting their
nmes in the address space, as I do for Shayla. But
people seem to want the easiest and least
time-consuming method, and reading it on the lists
they're already subscribed to seems to be the method
of choice.

It's easy enough for people to go to Browse Books and
then the New Books on the bookshare site. The only
problem, in addition to the fact it isn't restricted
to English-languge, and Jake has a list that is, is
that, because of the time difference between the west
coast and the rest of the country, it's not updated
until later the day after the books are added.

Gerald, I do check that list to see if the newest
books have been added to it, before I post my list in
the wee hours f he a.m.--which is why I post my list,
based onJake's list. smile

Cindy

-