[bookshare-discuss] Books about writing on Bookshare

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:16:42 -0700

Hi Nicole,

There is another book that Bookshare has in the collection that looks really really interesting to me that I forgot to put into my list of good reads about writing. It is: Finding What You Didn't Lose: Expressing Your Truth and Creativity Through Poem-Making
by
John Fox

If you'd like to see everything that Bookshare has on the subject of writing, here are some suggestions for searches you can do. I tried these at one point, but am sadly behind on my reading on writing. You could try looking for the following words in the search without the quotes, "write" "writing" "writers" "writer's." Just some ideas.

I'd really really love to know what books you personally have enjoyed, or think might be interesting to read. I'm pretty much the mad scanner, so might be willing to tackle some that you really have a hankering to read. The books on writing just tend to be lengthy projects for me, as I read everything that I submit from cover to cover before submitting.

Please, will you share your opinions of good reads?

Thanks for bringing up the subject!

Peace,
Mayrie