[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books about writing on Bookshare

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:03:55 -0400

Yes! I feel like I've been doing that for the last three or four weeks: I want something, some book, something that will set me on fire in the way that only a really amazing book can, but I don't for the life of me know what I want. But hey, I've read an awful lot of good books looking for it, so that's something. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>