[bookshare-discuss] Re: A Multimedia Event for Gordon Lightfoot Fans

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:16:46 -0700

Hi, Evan, I like Lightfoot's early stuff and have sung some of the songs I
like best. Can't say I care much for his later stuff beginning with
"Sundown". I did see the book in the collection. Being a folksinger, I know
there is a dearth of song books of traditional folk songs as well as for
those who like the lyrics of a particular singer/songwriter (such as
Lightfoot). Regards, Kim Friedman.

  _____