[bookshare-discuss] Re: A CHristmas Guest and A Christmas Journey

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:35:21 -0500

Welcome, Greg...

Now I'll have to go and read over that book again..oh...just thought I can just put in the name you mentioned and do a search for it.

I think you will find this a warm and informative place.

I have seen the same questions asked multiple times and always there is a response or explanation.
I bet you'll like it here.
From the rainy South,
Nancy To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx