[bookshare-discuss] Re: A CHristmas Guest and A Christmas Journey

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:28:23 -0500

Cindy,

Happy new year...almost...

It seems to me that The Christmas Guest would be at the end of Harcourt's Monk career...unless he comes across Monk while in Persia.

I have several sets of books to read...hmmmm...how do I choose the next one.

If you haven't read them already, you might enjoy Faye Kellerman's Series. I enjoyed reading them because it allowed me to see some of the more conservative Jewish rituals...Like the Ritual Bath which I think is the title of one of her books....also has a representative of the police force involved...smile. Nancy To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx