[bookport] Re: victor reader stream stats

  • From: "GMail" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:47:15 -0400

Steve, you missed a whole lot if you didn't see that the Stream will
eventually support NLS.

In the user manual on line, there is a fairly extensive description of just
how the NLS cartridges will attach to the unit or that you can copy data
onto the unit, rather than using the cartridges.

I know APH doesn't have the new BP in hand for testing yet, even, but I
would like to see them compare what they do know to what was released about
the Stream.  In my opinion, it is likely I will prefer whatever it is they
do over the Stream, but knowing something as soon as possible will surely be
helpful for many in the position of deciding to buy now or wait for what
might be offered some time in the future.