[bookport] Re: victor reader stream stats

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:48:00 -0500 (CDT)

And there's no reason not to be happy with the BP. It's a wonderful product.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, mohit wrote:

I feel till now book port is the best,
and has proovd it self,
this is a totily new produckt, we should not take any chance's till the time it has pruved
as far as me, i am whery happy whit the bp,
mohit.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>