[bookport] usb problem

  • From: <mtatro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:38:01 -0500

Hi all
I've had my bp for about a year with very few problems , but all of a sudden
when I plug in the usb cable I get a USB device not recognized . nothing has
changed on my system I reformatted the card but it still won't work . Is it
possible the card went bad , it's the only one I have so I can't check it with
another till I get one witch will be soon .
Thanks for the help . amazing how much I miss the bp , really a wonderful
reader
Mike
Checked by AVG Free Edition.