[bookport] Re: usb problem

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:47:21 -0500

I had this problem once and discovered that it was my USB cable that went bad.
As soon as I got a new one, it worked fine.  HTH

Mark
ASK, "WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU SET FOR YOURSELF IF YOU COULD NOT FAIL?" Don't ask
if it's possible or impossible. Don't worry about failing. Focus on what you
want, and let that be your guideline.