[bookport] Re: usb problem

  • From: <mtatro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:19:33 -0500

Hi Pamela
I already reformatted and it didn't seem to do anything , but later on I
tried plugging it in again and it worked , kinda spooky but I guess it's
either the card or the cord
another question , is there a specific brand of card that works better then
others and can the usb cable be bought off the shelf or would I have to send
for it .
Thank you so very much for your help and have a great day
Mike