[bookport] Re: transfer software

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:03:57 -0400

Barb:

What other programs or files are you trying to open?  I could see if
you were trying to open a Braille File and the computer may have linked
it to BPT, but without more information, I really don't have a clue.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> k1eir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/23/06 07:42PM >>>
no didn't set up any hot keys.  Yes in another program, I would open
another
window and hear a sound so had to right click to open the menus then
escape
and then enter on the link I wanted.  Its annoying. --Barb