[bookport] Re: transfer software

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:27:08 -0500

Lou:

That address is:

www.aph.org/tech/bp_setup.exe

If your other machine is full, that would be the problem.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/24/06 02:30PM >>>
I'm having a problem updating the transfer software on one of my
machines I think because it's too full.  I'm getting some kind of buffer
over-run error.  Until I get that straightened out, I'd like to install
the latest release on another machine.  I've looked on the APH web site
but haven't found the new release posted anywhere.  Perhaps you need the
address to go right to it?  Can someone please give me that address?
Thanks.  Lou