[bookport] Re: transfer software

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:11:14 -0400

Barb:

I'm not sure I understand--are you saying that if you open a different
program, other than Book Port Transfer that Book Port automatically
opens?  What key combinations are you using?  I've never seen this
happen before.  Did you by chance assign the same hot key to Book Port
Transfer?  That's the only thing that could cause this behavior.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> k1eir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/22/06 09:56AM >>>
I'm getting a conflict when I open a new window.  the bookport transfer

software opens and have to right click so that the menus open and press

escape before the other window will open.  how do I close this transfer

software?
Barb k1eir@xxxxxxx