[bookport] Re: selecting multiple files out of order

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 11:24:47 +1200

Hi Kasondra and list:

This what you're looking for?

First Press TAB to move to the list view.

To select items contiguously, hold down the SHIFT key and press the DOWN ARROW
key.

To select items that are noncontiguous, hold down the CTRL key and press the
DOWN ARROW key to move through the list, then use the SPACEBAR to select
different
items. Remember to hold CTRL the entire time.

Located it in the Jaws help, but believe they are Windows keystrokes so should
work regardless of which screen reader is being used.

Cheers,

Dave