[bookport] selecting multiple files out of order

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:51:38 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to select multiple files to send to bookport.  I don’t always
want to select them consecutively.  For example I have a series of novels
are in a list with other books.  These titles are scattered in the general
list.  Yes, I know my organization system could use some work.  Is there a
way to select these books and send them all at once?  Thanks.

Kasondra Payne