[bookport] Re: selecting multiple files out of order

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:38:01 -0600

first put your cursor on the first item
then while holding down the control key arrow down to the next item and press
the space bar to select.  keep doing this until you've gotten all the files
selected.  then press enter.
Warning if you take your hand off the control key and the cursor moves you will
have to start over.
  Very funny Scotty ... now beam down my clothes !
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx