[bookport] Re: returning the bpRe: Re: bp not working

  • From: "Margo" <margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:42:57 -0400

to add to Dori's questions about sending the bookport back and I don't need to
send mine back so far but during a cleanup and reorganization here at the house
someone accidentally threw away the bookport box.  Is that going to be a
problem if I ever need to send it back?  I would take it to a U P S store and
have them pack it since they pack things carefully.

Margo and Elmo