[bookport] Re: rechargeable batteries, another option

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:21:33 -0500

I just finished my first set of those, which I put in on 12/28. But I use a lot
of audio. The thing to keep in mind is that you will not see a slow
trickle-down of the
voltage with these batteries. I liked using them. They also made the BP feel
much lighter! But I plan on sticking with my NIMH batteries most of the time. I
have
a one-hour charger, which I suppose is a nice compromise between the slower
ones and the super-fast ones.