[bookport] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:03:02 -0400

You shouldn't have to use the JAWS cursor at all. Do the following (assume
the folder you want to copy to the BP already exists on your computer and is
named My Books):

1. Connect the BP to your computer.
2. Open Windows Explorer on your computer.
3. Locate the My Books folder. Do _not_ open the folder.
4. Press ALT+F followed by the letter N on the PC. This opens the Send To
menu.
5. Locate Book Port in this menu and press ENTER.