[bookport] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:57:41 -0600

where are you doing this?  Save target as does not show in either windows
explorer nor my computer.  Normally you only see that option on a web page.
  From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  highlight the folder name
  press the application key
  pres n to enter send to
  Your first choice should be 'bookport' press enter
  Before doing any of this be sure where you are on the bookport.