[bookport] Re: (no subject)

  • From: flip78@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 04:33:56 +0000

I figured it out.  I had to use the JAWS cursor in order to click on the
folder.  Then I had to go to Removeable Disk instead of BP.  When I tried to
send to the BP, I kept getting an error message.
Thanks for your help.
Jake

From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

where are you doing this?  Save target as does not show in either windows
explorer nor my computer.  Normally you only see that option on a web page.
From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

highlight the folder name
press the application key
pres n to enter send to
Your first choice should be 'bookport' press enter
Before doing any of this be sure where you are on the bookport.