[bookport] new bookport power

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:07:08 -0600

See, everyone, I'm changing the subject line.  I'm usuallly one of the guilty
ones.
I agree on the batteries.  The specialized ones don't last as long, and I don't
want to think of the replacement cost when the time comes.  Yes, I know.  When
I add up the cost of all those batteries, its probably more.  One thing is that
its nice to just put in more and keep going, rather than needing to plug in for
 hours while the thing recharges.  I don't like to do a nightly recharge;
because I've heard batteries lose their lives if you don't let them run down,
firsd.
Let's hear it for replaceable batteries and internal speakers.