[bookport] Re: new bookport power

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:00:40 -0500 (CDT)

A good player will allow you to use it while it's charging.

Bruce

--
An accessible captcha solution that does not take into account the needs
of the deaf-blind is no acceptable solution at all.

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://masterofmusings.livejournal.com

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, NANCY M HILL wrote:

And as for plugging it in at night to recharge, it is possible, but I read then as well.

The clock in the bookport is something I hope they keep, and I agree that an external speaker could be an asset.

Then I always have the ability to vote with my wallet and not buy the new bookport when it might come out.

NancyI happen to have a victor stream also. That is why I can say with conviction that I dislike the proprietary batteries.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>